Hi, I’m Sean Reynolds, the owner of Summit Properties Northwest and Reynolds and Kline Appraisal and today I have with me Mr. Wes Jones. What’s up guys? Of Keller Williams Real Estate and we are at the Eagle Cove, Eagle Cove estate. That’s right. And this is a $16,000,000 listing that Wes recently brought on.
In the background you can see we’ve got Lake Washington right here. It’s a compound of about four homes and we’ve got what, 140 something front feet of waterfront. Yep, that’s just about right. And what we’ve got is four homes right here. We’ve got three of the main houses, three luxury homes. We have a guest house that has some real historical significance to this property and then we have the big boat house that is basically a boat garage and houses up to a 60 footer and about 140 something feet of waterfront. What do you say we go take a quick walk and take a look through?
Well Wes, thank you so much for inviting us to your $16,000,000 compound today. We’ve really enjoyed touring it. Yeah, thanks for coming out. Yep and we hope the viewers got something out of it. Thanks so much. Appreciate it.
#EagleCoveEstate Event was a success!! 👍😊
Once again we are so blessed to have so many great people around us!! Our business only exists because of you! A BIG thanks to Wes Jones and his team for hosting Summit!! Join us for a quick look at this unique waterfront listing!
📍3905 Lake Washington Blvd N
🛏 9 bedrooms
🛀 7 full, 1 half baths
📐 8,000 square feet
📌 Built in 2006
If you are a licensed real estate broker looking to increase your fee split and eliminate your monthly expenses consider Summit Properties NW, LLC. Summit Properties NW, LLC offers a simple 80-20 commission split with no other associated fees and a low $10,000 annual commission cap.
Fees You will not pay at Summit Properties NW, LLC:
1. Realtor Association Dues – typically up to $600 per year.
2. Monthly Brokerage/Desk fee – $125 to $2,000 per month
3. Technology Fee
4. Yearly Brokerage renewal fee
5. Corporate Marketing fee
6. Franchise fees
7. Transaction fee
8. Errors and Omissions fee
9. Quarterly fee or yearly renewal
10. Advertising fees other than chosen by you
11. Transaction Coordinators fee
12. Brokerage Joining fee – sometimes as much as $200 one-time fee
14. Training fee
Features you will benefit from at Summit Properties NW:
1. Free iPad Mini – Your mobile office – Personally branded with your real estate tools, e-mail, and helpful apps to run your business
2. Personal Introduction video of you as a Summit Broker
3. Free listing videography for each of your Summit listings
4. Free Drone photography video for significant listing properties
5. Free appraisal help/list price consultation on any of your transactions by the Certified Appraisers of Reynolds & Kline Appraisal, Inc including SRA Designated Appraiser, Sean Reynolds.
6. Active Summit Properties NW Facebook Group – login to Facebook and see whats going on with Summit Real Estate
7. Social Media Marketing Consultation: Help you with Facebook Fanpage, Twitter, Linkedin, Mail Chimp E-mail marketing, Instagram, film you for Youtube marketing videos and website
8. Promoted Post advertising consultation on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
9. Complete remote access – no need to ever step into an office ever again.
10. Cloud computing for all of your files utilizing Dropbox
If you are a hardworking broker tired of handing over a large portion of each sales commission to your brokerage, you owe it to yourself to check out Summit Properties NW, LLC. Maybe it’s time for a change?
For a no-obligation interview with Summit Properties NW, LLC please feel free to e-mail: email@example.com or call 206-713-5415.
Thank you for your interest!
Summit Properties NW, LLC
Follow us on Social Media!
– Video filmed and edited by Christopher Jones of Summit Properties NW
( Christopher@summitpropertiesnw.com )